Work from home and earn extra income

We are looking for representatives from usa that are ready to work from home

and earn extra income,we are Photo copier company in England and we are getting

many orders from the united states frequently in past few months, the problem

we are having when our clients and new customers send us payment for product

they purchase we always get the payment and some payments get returned back due

to inadequate verication from banks and that is making us have losses because

we always try to ship out products 24hrs after we get the payment but its

turning out to be loss and risks of loosing our products,in order to sort this

out we are trying to have our representatives that would be recieving for us

within the united state take 10% commission and forward the remaining 90% to

our company,we need few active representative and we will start with a test

assignment to see how fast and efficient you would be,the test assisgnment will

be mailed out and sent to you from our client within 10 to 15 thousand dollars

for a start and if you pass the test we will increase incoming payment to you

and you will be making alot too if you are honest,trustworthy and efficient,if

you are really interested you should send us your full name and mailing address

and direct phone number to reach you daily and any form of identification you

have either a work id or drivers license or passport or ssn card

picture,payments will be coming to you in form of cashier and official

checks,personal and business checks,money orders,money gram and western union

money orders,wire transfers and cash mailing or cash pick up from customers and

clients close to your area,we need representatives from now till 30th of the

month,there is no limit of income because you will be getting paid as we are

getting paid too from our costomers and we are having alot of thousands of

purchase request now from schools,universities and some financial institutions

all over the united states recently,we will be waiting for your full name and

mailing address and a form of identification, you can expect the first test

assignment payment within 2 to 3 days we will have to talk to you on phone so

please provide a direct phone number to reach you phone we will be waiting for

your reply soon,contact us through this email


Posta un commento

0 Commenti